Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Flower from craft punch

Hi friends,
Today I want to share a quick birthday card I made my new oval craft punch. It's the same punch I used to decorate my  New Years cards.
Here is the said punch in action.

I punched out around 8 petals per flower, embossed the petals in the middle, then glued them on a piece of paper and let the flower dry. To hide the space in the center of the flower where the petals meet, I glued a tight coil in one and a loose coil in the other.
This card just makes me so happy. I am looking for more ways to use this little punch.
Thanks for reading leave me a comment.

12 comments:

  1. Simple and sweet..Like it so much..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! What a great way to use a simple oval punch! Thanks for following, I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple ,but so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen MycuprunnethoverJanuary 18, 2012 at 8:20 PM

    Another beautiful card you've made here, as always. I really hope you will try to play along at Word Art Wednesday, Let me know if you need any help linking up - your work is so beautiful!
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim-aka basementstamperJune 21, 2012 at 1:57 AM

    Love all the quilling-so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card!! Your quilling is completely captivating. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card.. I like how you quilled the leafs.. Thanks so much for stopping by the TAWS Blog Hop! :) Don't forget to come back tomorrow for more Sneak Peeks..
    HUGS
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your quilling is magnificent. I am hoping to learn how one day. Thanks for stopping by!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty card :D I am from Marianne's Design Divas just to let you know I have added your link for the candy. Thank you for following us and good luck.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is very beautiful. Thanks for joining my blog. Good luck for my candy!!
    hugs,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work on the flower punches. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card! i love quilling!

    ReplyDelete