Friday, November 18, 2011

Pins from my sewing board.

I joined pinterest a couple of weeks ago and I have been having so much fun Pinning and checking out other peoples pins.
I love this tiny pouch from Erin's blog for keeping ear phones organized, don't you just hate it when they get all tangled in your bag?

This bag so beautiful. I love everything about it, the shape, the fabric and the size. The website is in Japanese but can be translated with Google Translate and THE PATTERN IS FREE.


This dolly is from the same site, and the pattern is free too. I wish I had a little girl - maybe some day :-).

But I have a son and I could sew a shirt for him.


And maybe pants with this pattern and tutorial from LiEr's blog.



Are you on Pinterest?
I enjoy hearing from my readers, leave a link to your blog and I will pop in to see your work and follow you.

No comments:

Post a Comment