Thursday, November 24, 2011

My first digital scrapbook page

I recently got a copy of  MyMemories scrap-booking software, and while having no previous experience in scrap-booking, I am always happy to learn new skills.
The software is easy to use, the main challenge for me was deciding which cute papers and elements to use.
This picture of my baby was taken almost two years ago and it brings so many happy memories to go over his old pics.
I have read elsewhere that it can be used for making cards, calendars and movies. I like the idea of being able to make personalized calendars.
This is the first page I made and I hope to get better at it.
Off I go to play with my new toy.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely layout and so cute baby! I never have try to make a digi scrapbookingpage. Maybe I have to give it a go. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete