Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blue birthday card

Good morning friends.
A good friend has a birthday coming up and she happens to love color blue. I like to use lots of different colors on my cards so I was not so sure if I would love the card but I must say it turned out beautiful. A bit understated and off my usual style but nice all the same.
A bit of bling on the flowers and silver glitter glue to highlight the sentiment. My biggest crafting wish right now is to have a border punch! I can't find them anywhere in my city and paypal does not work in my country so buying online is out of the question.
I will put up my card to these challenges:
Fairy fun fridays- Happy birthday.
The sisterhood of crafters- Birthday.
Creative insiprations-celebration.
Bugaboo stamps-blue and white.
Mami Doodles challenges- use mostly blues.
Fairy tale challenge blog- flowers.
Digidoodle shops best- anything goes.
Delightful challenges-celebrate.
Sarah Hurley Challenge blog- birthday girl.
Thanks for looking and have fun creating........

15 comments:

  1. Njery this is a wonderful card
    I love your swirling flowers

    thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale
    xxxAnnette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so wonderfull! I bett your friend will absolutly love it! Thank you for joinung us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and beautiful quilling flowers :o) thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday
    Lynne xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love the Quilled flowers - thats something i must try
    Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous quilling and a great Birthday card. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday with your lovely creation.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome pair of quilled flowers! One day I'll have to give those a go - yours are incredible. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood of Crafters Birthday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have my other DT hat on tonight. Thank you for joining in our Celebrations at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so unique and awesome! Thanks so much for joining in on our Birthday challenge over at The Sisterhood! Hope to see you again next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love the quilling. I'm sure your friend will love getting it for her birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous quilling card ,thanks for joining us this week at sarah hurley challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! Thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your quilling is adorable. Thanks for joining us at FFF, we look forward to seeing your future creations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh, I´m so happy to have found you in blogland. Thank you for joining my giveaway for the OWOH!!! I love your work - you´re so talented.
    And I´m so happy to have found a blogfriend from Africa - I was in Tanzania once and I´ll never ever forget it!!!

    ReplyDelete