Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Keeping it simple.

I have been MIA for almost a week now. I simply have not had time to spare but I am happy to be creating again.

I love using my "thinking of you" sentiment because its simply so versatile for so many occasions. Holiday, birthday, sympathies anything. I loved the sketch from stamping 411 because I could keep  things very simple.
Quilling is becoming my favorite thing nowadays and I could not resist adding a touch of it to this card. I enjoy it because I can quill away while the baby is playing or when watching TV. I can even hold a decent conversation at the same time. It's kinda therapeutic actually lol!
Also for these challenges:
Stamping 411- sketch 174.
Digi Doodle shops best- keep it simple
2 sisters blog challenge- anything goes
I did it creations challenge- open challenge
MelJens design team- anything goes
Thanks a lot for reading.  I love your feedback.

15 comments:

  1. I've never done quilling before. It sure is pretty. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh that quilling looks lovely Jackie! Thanks for taking the time to join in this weeks challenge at I Did It Creations! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilling is fabulous! What a great idea and so unique. Thanks for playing along with us operators at the Stamping 411

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card- I've never tried quilling but this looks beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card. love it. Thank you for playing with us with the anything goes challenge at MelJens Designs this week! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what lovely quilling, this is very pretty, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card.Thanks for joining our simple challenge at Digi Doodle Shop’s Best!

    Greetings from The Netherlands, Europe,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Love your quilling! thanks for playing along with DDSB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely quilling,thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! You've done such a beautiful job with the quilling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card !

    Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best, hop to see you again :D

    I am one of the DT members and I want to tell you about group I have opened at PCP "Fan's of Digi Doodle Shop" and you are so very welcome to join us there :D
    http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/fansofdigidoodleshop

    All the best to you, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Love all your quilling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cool take on the challenge! thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous - thanks for joining us at IDIC this week
    Hugs,
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete