Friday, October 8, 2010

Just Because.

I made a card just because I felt like it. Not to enter any challenge or to win something but I had an idea and went along with it.
Take a peek.

I am happy that the weekend is here, I get time to spend with my family and maybe do some crafting if Jay lets me.
I was happy thrilled to get a note from the post office that I had mail from Laura of Laura Tiffany Studio's. 
I won her giveaway sometime back and I have been waiting eagerly for her package. Some new stamps, papers, punch and other goodies! Oh my.
Lookie what I am getting.
Image from Laura Tiffany Studios
Laura was one of my first followers ( I follow her too) and she has an wonderful and interesting blog with beautiful posts, pictures and videos, PLUS two etsy shops Paperistic and The Wishing Star. She sells awesome bags, note books and other amazing stuff. Do take a look.
I may go over this weekend and collect the parcel.
Enjoy your weekend and thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jackie for mentioning my blog and shops. That was sooo sweet of you. Enjoy your package.

    ReplyDelete