Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Thank you.

 Thank you for visiting my blog.
I made this card with the very inspirational sketch#82 provided by the lovely Card Patterns blog.
 I usually tend to interpret the sketches very literally then I visit someone's blog and see their interpretation and go like ' why couldn't I think of that'. Anyway there is much for me to learn. Take a look at my card;-

I went along with some green fabric which was from a giveaway win sometime ago. Since I am not much of a quilter I will be using more of these charm packs in my cards.
Am also entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you for showing me some comment love. I really enjoy visiting your lovely blogs.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie
    lovely design and colours, thanks for joining us at SCSC101: Anything goes, Good luck, Hugs Bridget x. SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers and ric rac ribbon looks beautiful. Love the texture and the fabric looks awesome!

    Glad you could join us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, love the fabby colours.

    Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete