Sunday, September 26, 2010

The pixie cottage challenge #37

I am glad I found The pixie cottage because it's a very wonderful blog. Inspirational,  a great DT, awesome pics, great eye candy. They had a beautiful sketch this week.

I made a birthday card.
I will definitely be using their sketches again.
This card also fits in the following challenges:
The pixie cottage- sketch #37
Charisma cardz challenges- anything goes
Creative Belli blog- Anything that begins with B- In my case blue and buttons.
Tuesday taggers- It takes all sorts
A spoonful of sugar- Anything goes.
Enjoy and thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. aww lovely card JAckie! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card.Thanks for playing with Charisma.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. And bows too...don't forget those!!Really cute card......thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very original! Love Clifford myself. Thank you for playing with The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh love this image,bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week hope to see you again soon,love hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Clifford! I also love the sweet little hearts you used to separate the papers. Thanks for playing with the Pixie Cottage.

    ReplyDelete