Saturday, September 18, 2010

Thinking of You

I made this card using the sketch provided by the very inspirational ICS. I was not quite sure of the black paper and then thought- How about orange?. I also added some texture and I must say I like it!! This was the sketch:-

Here is my card:-
I could have stamped an image but I don't own any stamps decided to use my stash of paper flowers. :-).
This card also fits in with My Sheri Crafts challenge#22 .  I used my ' Thinking of you' stamp. I made this card for my best friend Ann to send along together with an apron am sewing for her.
Can't wait for next week to make more cards. A lovely weekend to you all!

6 comments:

  1. What a nice gift! Thank you for joining our challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card you have made even without any stamps. Thank you for joining us at ICS this week. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jackie. I need start doing the sketch challenges. They seem like alot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! I'm sure your best friend will love it! Gorgeous card with sweet flowers! Thanks for joining us at ics this week!
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I'm so glad you found inspiration with my sketch. Thanks for joining us at Inspirational Card Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job with the sketch - keep up the cardmaking -

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete